Amazon associates links
Following a now established tradition, I give here my yearly warning that the links to Amazon.com and Amazon.fr on this blog are actually susceptible to earn me a monetary gain [of 4% to 7%] if a purchase is made in the 24 hours following the entry on Amazon through this link, thanks to the “Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com/fr“. As with last year, some of the items purchased through the links and contributing to my bookoholic addiction (and indirectly to the above picture) are rather unrelated with the purpose of the ‘Og, but then, anything can happen within 24 hours! Apart from a purchase I cannot decently mention here (!), here are the weirdest ones:
- Why Marx Was Right
- Paul Frank Wipe Case, Pink
- Indiana Jones Leather Whip 6ft
- Tealight Candles White Unscented Set of 125
- Bayer Advantage II Purple 6-Month Flea Control for Cats 9+ lbs.
- PB Elite Molded Foam Roller 3′ Long, 6″ Round (Most Popular Size)