Assistant Professor position @ WU
– PhD in applied mathematics or in statistics with a strong mathematical background
– Enthusiastic interest in research in Bayesian statistics, exemplified through publications in international journals in topics including, but not limited to, Bayesian non-parametric methods, Bayesian inference for high-dimensional and complex data, Bayesian time series analysis and state space modelling, efficient Markov chain Monte Carlo methods
– Interest in applications in economics, finance, and business
– Excellent programming skills (e.g. in R or Matlab)
– German language skills are not a prerequisite
Here are the details for those interested in this exciting opportunity!