As in previous years, let me warn unwary readers that the links to Amazon.com and Amazon.fr found on this blog are actually susceptible to earn me a monetary gain [from 4% to 7%] if a purchase is made in the 24 hours following the entry on Amazon through this link, thanks to the “Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com/fr“. As with last year, most of the items purchased through the links and contributing to my bookoholic addiction are rather unrelated with the purpose of the ‘Og, but, as already mentioned , anything can happen within 24 hours! Here are the weirdest ones:
- Toy Vault 12″ Cthulhu Plush Toy and Pokemon Pillow
- Stewart’s Pro-Treat 21 ounce Tub Freeze Dried Dog Treats, Beef Liver
- ten copies of Hp Compaq Evo N610v Ac Adapter 0mAh
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
- Nile Spice Lentil Soup
- ten copies of Donald in Mathmagic Land
plus of course the books I actually reviewed along the past months, positively or negatively… Like seven copies of Error and Inference. And a dozen of R for dummies. And many other books on Bayesian statistics and R programming. Thanks!